This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer- Chatbot studio
Posted by Rama Krishnan K (@yellowmessenger)
About Yellow Messenger :
Yellow messenger is South East Asia's leading Artificial Intelligence powered Voice and Messaging platform for enterprises. As the customer engagement is moving towards chat and voice, enterprises are rapidly adopting Yellow messenger to enable them to engage with their customers with enterprise virtual assistants.
Yellow messenger is India's fastest growing enterprise company with customers such as HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Unilever, Asian Paints, Diageo etc and partnering with leading companies such a Microsoft, SAP, Accenture, TCS and Infosys.
Founded in 2016 by Ex Myntra, Ex Broadcom & NIT alumnus, we are a team of 30+. We are a series A funded company backed by a global investment company.
What you do?
- Part of the Bot Studio team which leverages the Yellow Messenger Conversational AI Platform to build out virtual assistants for vertical-specific use-cases.
- The Yellow Messenger Platform is a vertical agnostic platform, and you will be working with a team of conversational designers, content writers and visual designers to handcraft conversations in the Banking, Insurance, FMCG, Telecommunication, Utilities, Pharma, Healthcare, Travel & Airlines, Hospitality and many more.
- You will get to excel in certain business vertical by understanding the process and automating through bots.
- The role does involve travel to various client locations in India & Abroad.
What you have?
- 1+ Years of experience in software field
- Hands on experience in working closely with customers by providing solutions.
- Good communicator & possess good business acumen.
- Decent problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Good coding skills in NodeJS/Java/Python
- Good understanding of any RDBMS and/or NoSQL Database
- B Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech in Computer science or equivalent.
Why is it interesting?
- Market competitive compensation
- Working with high-quality engineering and founding team
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced performance driven environment
- Free Lunch & Snacks.
- Medical insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer