Roles and Responsibilities:
- Based on the requirement, build new web pages, reusable templates, and HTML Emails
- Ensure that the website renders well across multiple devices
- Analyse and discuss design feasibility with team members
- Push for reusability of templates and components
- Participate regularly in code reviews with peers.
- Collect and improve specifications and specifications based on technical requirements.
- Take ownership of your tasks and collaborate with designers, marketers, and other developers.
- Write and maintain documentation whenever needed.
- Excellent knowledge of Semantic HTML & CSS
- CSS/JS-based Animations
- Knowledge of CSS Pre-processors and HTML Templating systems.
- Hands-on experience in developing Responsive Websites from scratch
- Basic experience working with Git Version controls system
- Cross-browser testing and debugging
- Strong attention to detail and a creative mindset
Good to have or Bonus Skills:
- Experience with Lottie animations
- Experience working with tasks runners like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
- Knowledge of web development best practices for better SEO, Web performance, and Accessibility
- Familiarity with CMS-based website development and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of PHP/Node
About Wingify: Wingify is a ~$30mn ARR SaaS company that makes the market-leading A/B testing and conversion optimization platform VWO.com. We are a 100% bootstrapped and profitable company founded in India, making globally admired technology products in the marketing technology space. With clients in 90+ countries, Wingify has been profitable all its 11 years of existence and is now looking to grow to its next milestone of $50mn revenue (and beyond that to $100mn) over the next few years.
Over the last 11 years, VWO by Wingify has helped create industry standards in A/B testing products and have helped brands grow their website conversions by our suite of products across testing, user behaviour insights, and user engagement. If you have interacted with WikiHow, UbiSoft, TMZ, or Britannica, you have already met some of the customers who trust the VWO platform for their experimentation-led growth. Last year, G2Crowd recognized VWO by Wingify among the 25 best software SaaS companies in India, and in 2017, ET gave us the title of Startup of the year in the bootstrapped champ category.
For more details, please visit:
Permanent Work from Home (Fully Remote)
- Work from Anywhere in India
- Home -Office Set up Budget Allowances
- Co-working Office free facility across 800+ offices in India
- Group Health Insurance
- Personal and life accidental Insurance
- Gratuity, PF, VPF, NPS etc
- Paytm Food Allowance
- Apple Mac Book
- Advance Cash/Loan Facility
- Employee wellness and Mental health program
- Self Learning Budget up to $400 annually
- Phantom Stocks
- Annual International Trip (Check out our Facebook Page)
- Flexible working Hours
- Employee friendly Policies
- 100% Bootstrapped and Profitable SaaS Product Company
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer