This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer, Data engineering focus
Posted by Mukul Agarwal (@mukul19)
About Us :
We are White Code Labs, a Silicon Valley-based, award-winning, software company, with offices in Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and in Houston,TX.
Segments we are involved with are; IoT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Machine Learning, and Enterprise Software Solutions.
Verticals we work with are; Banking and Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Pharmacy, Consumer apps and Retail.
Awards and Accolades:
Since 2018, we have received several prestigious awards and accolades, ranking our work alongside companies such as Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Rackspace, IBM, Oracle, Digital Ocean, Salesforce, Cloudera, and RightScale.
Job Description :
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and be ready to build software products from scratch. Should be self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. He/She will be a senior developer responsible for the development of new software products and should aim at creating and leading a team in future. We are seeking a full stack software engineer with a strong focus on Data and ML.
Experience: 4 - 6 Years
- Develop and deploy backend and front-end features and build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, and optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture and develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs and test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, and troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software, as need be.
- Create security and data protection settings, and write technical documentation
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Backend: Python and Node.js
- Cloud and Database: AWS products and MongoDB
- Frontend: Angular.js or React.js
- Machine Learning engineering and models
- Must be proficient with deep learning frameworks; including TensorFlow or Keras.
- Must be proficient with Python and basic libraries for Machine Learning such as scikit-learn and pandas.
- Fluent in manipulating big datasets.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer