Senior Python Developer
Posted by MOYYI HEMASUNDARA RAO (@hemasundar)
SwoopTalent https://hasjob.co/swooptalent.com/06he8 , Hyndava Technopark P No: 12,Opp: Raheja I.T Park Hitech City, Hyderabad · www.swooptalent.com/about/careers · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
- Work with our customer success and integration teams to build new integration connectors using open source technologies.
- Participate in planning, implementation and go-live phases to ensure customer success.
- Build and automate data pipelines across systems both internal and external systems.
- Understanding of HTML pages is a plus so you can contribute to our crawling infrastructure.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and scalable scripts that work with large volumes of data, literally terabytes of data.
- Experience working with structured (XML / JSON) and unstructured data. Strong points if you are familiar and worked in an environment that use Machine Learning frameworks like PyTorch , Word2Vec, TensorFlow.
- Experience working with HTTP / REST / SOAP connectors
- Experience working with databases preferably MySQL / Oracle
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good understanding of security best practices, data encryption
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Not afraid to learn explore new technologies, build proof of concepts, review that with the technical architecture for possible improvements and go-live
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3+ years of programming experience with Python
- Strong knowledge of HTTP / REST / SOAP connectors. Knowledge of web crawling is a plus.
- Working experience of frameworks like Kafka is a plus.
- Strong understanding of multi-threading using Python.
- Ability to install and monitor lightweight web servers to schedule data pipeline scripts.
- Strong unit test, debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer