This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Backend Developer
Posted by Priyabrata Chinhara
- Senior Developer
We are looking to hire a Senior Backend Developer, with over 3-4 years of experience, to directly work with the CTO and contribute in building and developing new products and feature sets for NostraGamus. The work will entail the opportunity to explore and utilise the latest developments in the world of technology, and formulate ways to incorporate them into day to day work to create stellar products. The candidate must have had significant exposure in building real products, including working with various stakeholders across product and marketing teams. Prior knowledge in building games at scale is highly desirable, but not necessarily.
The following skillsets are highly essential:
- Deep knowledge on Database systems, especially PostgreSQL, and any noSQL clones, including knowledge to optimise
- Awareness of Docker, virtualization, Redis or similar caching toolsets
- Absolute mastery in using Unix based systems and Bash. Ability to work in seamlessly in headless environments is a must.
- Very good understanding in AWS and its various services - EC2, ECS, RDS, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, Elasticache, Route53 to name a few
- Strong interest in Mathematics, Probability Theory, Statistics, Machine Learning and ability to apply math in real world applications
- Passionate about building new products - having done a few personal projects, regardless of success achieved or goals completed, is a must
- Disciplined in approaching problems, ability to maintain composure under catastrophic failures and propensity to work under deadlines
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer