This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
As discussed below is the company profile & JD for your reference.
Company Profile & Job Description:
UNFYD®COMPASS suite, an integrated digital/social transformation platform, leverage the listening/interaction capabilities in a single platform, to enable seamless CX journey orchestration across the various touchpoints. Our platform framework enables an integrated CLM (customer lifecycle journey-mapping) across the various engagement touchpoints of a customer journey, providing an analytical based approach towards the engagement & product offering by any enterprise.
We help turn customer service into customer loyalty — by making it easy for customers to get help through social, mobile channels. Today’s consumers no longer require just resolution, but also meaningful conversations, on the most demanding digital channels, real-time.
UNFYD® applies the disciplines of contact centre efficiency with the unique dynamics of social customer engagement. We continuously innovate to help our clients turn unstructured, chaotic signals into organized, meaningful channels.
UNFYD®COMPASS ready-2-deploy vertical toolkits (Insurance, AMC, Banks/NBFC…) enables enterprises to fast-forward their digital transformation journey at a rapid-pace, with pre-built configurators to enterprise-integration.
Website : http://www.unfyd.com
What you'll do :
- Analyze Sales, Marketing & Usage data from various sources to identify trends, insights, and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the internal team, clients & partner teams, explaining your findings and recommendations.
- Translate business requirements into comprehensive functional specifications, user stories, and technical documentation for development teams.
- Collaborate with the Product & Business teams to implement data-driven strategies and improve overall effectiveness.
- Generate unique insights that can help in validating business/pilot initiatives and product roadmap.
- Conduct research to understand industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Assess the market size (& the sector) and business potential to make recommendations.
- Should be able to deep dive into the finances (margins, unit economics etc.) to determine the viability and scalability of business.
- Assist them in formalizing business plans and track their performance against defined goals.
- Put together relevant metrics in support of tracking and measurement.
- Keep up the product learning with new releases and enhance the domain knowledge
- Demo the product and help client understand the automation journey
- Help client collate the data which is required to roll out the product
- ecommending process improvements to increase a business’s efficiency.
What we seek:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex data in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong program management skills. Thorough with details and follow-ups.
- Strong analytical skills, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to maintain information in a structured manner
- High bias for action and a Can-Do attitude to drive outcomes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Self motivated, works well individually and in teams.
Good to have :
- Interest, understanding or experience in Cognitive Ai / Conversational Ai space will be an add on.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer