This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Engineer (Founding Team)
Posted by Anurag Jain (@shoonye)
Tatva Wellness is early stage start-up based in UK, with the Vision of optimising ancient and holistic Yoga and Meditation practices to transform lifestyles from “doing to being”. Our mission is to deliver authentic, personalised Yoga to anyone and everyone.We are a Yoga and Technology company; we plan to invest in both deeply. We plan to use Wearable devices, along with Machine Learning and Scalable Cloud Infrastructure to deliver personalised Yoga Teachings from best in class and Authentic Yoga Practitioner.The founding team is well balanced and comprises of four founders who are expert in Yoga, Marketing, Technology and Analytics. Team has been involved in various Yoga business since 1997 and has deep knowledge of Global Yoga Market. We are building a global Authentic Personalised Yoga Training platform, but the teams will be mostly based out of India and UK. As an early employee of Tatva Wellness, you will have considerable say in building the foundation of a system, that will have huge positive impact on people’s daily lives. Here are the key reqirements:
- B.E./B.Tech preferably in Computer Science + 2-5 years of experience
- Strong analytical and logical skills, should be a self starter and be able to demonstrate this from previous experience.
- Deep knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals
- Ability to understand and debug complex code
- Experience in working and communicating effectively with remote teams ( Good oral and written communication Skills)
- Must Have Skills:
- Experience in building mobile application using React Native
- Experience with Firebase/GCP/Document based database.
- Knowledge of iOS/Android performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience in REST APIs
- Experience working with Video intensive mobile Apps
- Experience working with any mobile analytics tools such as mixpanel, Flurry etc.
- Competitive Salary and very competitive Net Salary
- Generous Early Employee Stock options
- Full Remote Working and Work From Home (Or work from anywhere for that matter as long as work is done)
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Opportunity to Travel to UK
- Free Personalised Yoga Classes; Mental and Physical Wellbeing Advice
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer