This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Looking for people who can join immediately.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with 4 or more years of experience who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help our clients make smarter decisions and deliver better products.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining/learning techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction/learning systems.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extending company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, SciPy, MatLab, Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirableGreat communication skills.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and Python programming skills.
- Data-oriented personality
What we provide:
- Competitive Salary with Health Insurance.
- Fun, Collaborative environment with flat structure.
- Mac Book for Development
- Team Lunches.
- Ample opportunities for Professional growth.
Selection Process: A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer