This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Looking for Python Developers with 1 to 3 years experience
Posted by Sathish Ravichandran (@sathish-positivenaick)
We’re looking for Python Engineers (2-3 years):
1. Comfortable building a web application from start to finish with python web frameworks. (We favour Flask. Other’s are welcome too!)
2. Understand REST APIs and engineer Restful APIs for our solutions.
3. Exposure to SQL databases like PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
4. To understand and utilize task schedulers like Celery to increase efficiency where required.
5. Work with Linux, understand and write shell scripts.
Why you should play with us:
1. You are comfortable building a web application from start to finish with python web frameworks. (We favor Flask because it’s fun! Others are welcome too!)
2. The world runs on APIs! Do you have experience in architecting and building RESTful APIs properly?
3. You understand when to use and utilize task schedulers like Celery. (Because we use Python, duh!)
4. You use SQL databases (We love PostgreSQL! You’re free to use any other required)
5. You are comfortable using NoSQL databases (Yeah, we use MongoDB. Know any others?)
6. You know your way around a linux system, understand it, and write shell scripts if needed.
Psst! We'd love it if you know the following too!
1. Know your way around docker/containers.
2. Know your way around AWS or Digital Ocean.
And mostly because:
1. You are energetic, and you need a place to flex your skills and feed you more!
2. You enjoy being around smart and interesting people.
3. You need a place that makes you an all-rounder in a lot of domains, where you can explore your other passions. (Have an idea where you think you have an ingenious marketing pitch? We’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to bring more!)
4. You code for fun!
PositiveNaick Analytics is filled with young and energetic people. We believe in smart problem solving. That’s why we revel in of Artificial Intelligence (Seriously, we love exploring ML + DL and neural networks!)
It’s fun to explore strange issues and finding our own ways to solve them - Thanks to modern computing. AI to the rescue!
It’s fun to be around people who know what they are talking about - More so, when we are always ready to learn when we are certain we don’t know something that we need to know to solve these problems. We discuss with each other - A lot! (And that's how we enable cross-functional learning)
Sound fun? Come join us! It’ll be an adventure! Why? Because we’re the Hogwarts of developers! (We don’t have a wand(yet!), but we do have computers!)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer