This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Numadic is hiring a Business Analyst
We are hiring a Business analyst to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include analysing opportunities, testing market demand, evaluating user intent and behaviour, supporting the development of go to market strategies etc. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Pay attention to details.
- Take notes.
- Identify potential or existing problems.
- Develop solutions.
- Defend approaches.
- Take action.
- Self-starter - Ability to inquire, understand and act using data and instinct.
- Analytical - Advanced analytics skills are a must; SQL skills are a preferred.
- Strategic - Ability to develop solutions to complex strategic topics with a deeply analytical and data-driven approach.
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Background - 2+ years of experience in consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related roles.
- Education - MBA or engineering degree from a tier 1 / 2 college or university.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer