This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This position involves working on innovative technology Products. You will work very closely with different teams such as Backend, Machine Learning, Design etc. You will get to participate in project meetings and presentations as needed.
- Design, Develop and Deploy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong experience writing & debugging applications in Swift .
- Proficient in working with XCode
- Proficient in designing User Interfaces using Storyboard
- Experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML).
- Working experience with debugging tools and third-party utilities for iOS development
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and associated design patterns.
- Familiar with Apple AppStore procedures and working experience in deploying apps successfully
- Server Side Programming knowledge using Java, .net, php, ruby etc. is good to have
- Knowledge of working with Other Mobile Platforms like Android and Windows Phone is good to have.
This position requires creative ability, detail-orientation, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Does this describe you?
- You have education in B.Tech / Computer Science or any other related field.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Should be able to think through problems in both a quick timeframe as well as a long term, permanent solution.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a good team player with the ability to work independently as well in collaboration.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer