This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
NOTE: Please share your downloadable CV link (the attachment doesn't reach us) along with your linkedin profile link.
MoEngage Inc. is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalized and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just three years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
We are a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate, smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
Skills that we are interested in
- Experienced in researching and deploying intrusion-detection systems on the Cloud or Datacenter
- Leverage and extend existing monitoring and tooling to ensure we quickly detect anomalous behavior in our Aws Cloud infrastructure
- Augment our infrastructure with audit trails to ensure that we can understand the impact of security incidents
- Perform forensics when security incidents occur
- Work with other engineers to proactively add monitoring to new features and services
- You are excited to champion security as a first-class concern
- Have 5+ years of experience in web, database, information and/or infrastructure security
- Possess a strong, working knowledge of Linux, Kernel optimization, SE-linux/Apparmor implementation
- Know and love learning about the latest security tools, infrastructure, and industry best practices
- Have been involved in security incident response teams
- Experience with AWS Security & Encryption components such IAM Policy, Cloud HSM, KMS, Cloudformation, Cloudtrail,
- SSO, and Alert Logic. AWS certified security engineers will receive maximum consideration.
Enjoy working across and being a resource for other engineers
Good to Have:
A BS/MS/Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Security Engineering, or a STEM field
Fluency in at least one of the following programming languages: Ruby, Java, Python
Familiarity with ELK, fluentd and/or NoSQL
Familiarity in securing Microservices/Container App Ecosystem
Deep knowledge in key security concepts such as authentication, authorization, public/private key encryption, role-based access control, and security by design
Know and recognize common vulnerability types, including SQL/command injection, XSS, CSRF, and SSRF
Experienced in integrating security tools as part of Build Automation
Experience with large-scale distributed systems, and/or client-server architectures
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free Lunch & snacks
- Team outings, Poker nights, TT table
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer