NOTE: Please share your downloadable CV link (the attachment doesn't reach us) along with your linkedin profile link.
Have a good understanding of various test approaches and techniques including automated and exploratory testing in a web and mobile-based environment.
- Knowledge in REST API Testing and automation and exposure to tools like SOAP UI, Postman or Swagger
- Demonstrated experience in testing REST APIs using Postman or a similar tool. Strong experience with API testing (REST API)
- Selenium or other automated system testing tools
- Experience of writing high-level test plans or QA strategy documents
- An Understanding of what the QA function looks like when looking at Micro-services, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Good knowledge on Agile methodologies and experience working in scrum teams.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Working with product design with our full-stack team of developers and a product manager
- Preparing test scenarios and feature acceptance criteria
- Writing automation tests for backend APIs
- Documenting test processes and results
MoEngage is a fast-paced start-up that’s helping companies run smart marketing efforts in their effort to reach the customer. We are a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalised and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV. Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyses billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behaviour and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just four years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With marquee clients like Vodafone, Oyo, Airtel, McAfee, MoEngage has over 125+ paying Customers in the Enterprise & Internet companies space in India, US, South East Asia & EU. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team
and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
At MoEngage, we are passionate about our team and technology - see below to know more about us and technology. We handle more than a billion messages everyday. Rest assured, you will be surrounded by really smart and passionate people as we scale much more to build a world class technology team.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free Lunch & snacks
- Team outings, Poker nights, TT table
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer