This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- 4 or more years of industry Android application development experience (Java, Kotlin).
- Experience with building custom android libraries.
- Strong knowledge of RX JAVA, Retrofit, Android Jetpack components, Firebase, MySQL, RESTful APIs, JSON, XML integration & deep understanding of the Android SDKs.
- Experience with Machine Learning, third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, unit testing, and best practices.
- Experienced in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Understanding of latest and cutting-edge frameworks on Android with excellent debugging and code review skills.
- Motivated, bright thinker with out of box approch and really having never-ending spirit to excel at any yardstick
- Will be responsible for creating mobile app as per the prototype as light, smooth & fast as Pinterest.
- Will be responsible for creating apps for different screen sizes, android versions above Jellybean & for latest android phones.
- Will be responsible for creating custom android libraries for viewing & editing Word, PDF & PPT files in the App (As light, smooth & fast as OneDrive app’s document viewer. Install OneDrive app in the phone
and open any PDF, PPT & word file in OneDrive app to have an experience).
- Will be responsible for integrating machine learning algorithms or libraries in the app like PyTorch & TensorFlow (for building recommendation system & for user experience).
- Will be responsible for creating images within the app when some functions are called like user clicks on share image and MagTapp logo should be added to the images with user’s profile link similar to what Sharechat, Helo does.
- Will be responsible for connecting app with the Web Services.
Salary-INR 30,000-60,000 + Other perks
EPOS-Evaluating your performance for six months
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer