This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Carrier Corporation is an American air conditioning brand of the UTC Climate, Controls & Security. It was founded in 1915 as an independent company manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, as well as commercial refrigeration and food service equipment. As of 2018, it was a $18.5 billion company with over 43,000 employees serving customers in 170 countries on six continents.
For its R&D centre in Hyderabad, UTC HVAC (Carrier) is looking for a Machine Learning engineer.
- Collect data from IoT platform, perform data quality check and filtering techniques
- Organize large-scale data to the required formats for data analysis for different service business use cases.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Develop tools of visualization and dashboard to illustrate the data analysis results.
- Deploy analytics algorithms to the cloud-based IoT platform (e.g., Microsoft Azure, PTC, AWS etc.).
- Support the development of end-to-end cloud-based analytics solution implementation.
Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, or Engineering with 5+ years of experience.
- Understanding of data mining , machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Knowledge on statistical programming languages, including but not limited to R, Python, SLQ, etc., to process data and gain insights from it
- Solid background in database management tools such as SQL
- Broad set of technical skills and expertise in machine learning focused on cutting edge technologies such as IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), and cloud computing.
- Familiar with IoT framework and experience in implementing analytics algorithms in any of the cloud-based platforms Azure, PTC, AWS.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), solid technical writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of control systems.
SALARY AND JOINING
- The position will pay quite well - Rs.21-24 lakhs per annum, and the final amount may be even higher depending on your experience and expertise.
- If made an offer, you will need to join in 3 weeks.
- This will start off as a probationary position for upto 6 months, and will convert to a permanent position after that subject to your performance and other critieria.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer