This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Working at LEUCINE:
At LEUCINE, we believe that technology will play a pivotal role in building organizations that are ready for the future.
Leucine's predictive digital manufacturing platform (backed by Axilor Ventures, SAP Labs & Silicon Valley Investors) enables better drug product quality and patient safety by reimagining drug manufacturing through Digitization, Integrations & Orchestration. Leucine is well positioned to become the global market leader by the end of 2019.
1. Enterprise Admin & User products on top of the core technologies
2. Building responsive and elegant Mobile+Desktop web UIs
3. Architect, develop and maintain Leucine's front-end libraries
4. Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer
5. Lead the team of other Frond end developers
1. Able to architect complex UIs without using external frameworks, but should also have hands-on experience and proficiency in external frameworks
3. Always ready to learn new technologies
3. Webpage performance improvement
4. Writing production ready code
5. Preprocessor systems
6. Knowledge of consumption of a variety of back-ends
Bonus Points for:
1. Experience building Single Page Applications.
2. Experience building for mobile platforms (Android/iOS).
3. Experience writing unit tests, visual regression tests.
1. Market competitive compensation
2. Working with high-quality engineering and founding team
3. Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced performance driven environment
LEUCINE is co-founded by IITians. Vivek Gera, a domain expert in Automated Regulated Manufacturing (using advanced technologies such as Predictive Control Systems and Machine Learning), and Abhishek Jha, who has extensive experience in Data Sciences and Software Development.
Vivek has gained quality and quantity manufacturing experience while working at Rio Tinto and has understood and solved structural problems in the manufacturing industry.
Abhishek has prior experience in combining technology and big data algorithms to solve financial risk problems while working at Goldman Sachs. He has a good insight into using data to do proactive and predictive risk assessments to provide recommendations for managing them.
Our Product team is led by Mushtaq Singh, also from IIT, who has designed, built and deployed platform-based products in logistics and shared mobility space. He has closely worked with Silicon Valley-based professionals and brings to the table a unique Silicon Valley inspired Product Methodology engineered for delivering outcomes.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer