This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Associate Business Analyst – Internship
Posted by Ladybird Web Solution (@ladybirdweb)
We are looking for interns to join our customer relationship department. A three-month programme will welcome you in the world of Business Analyst & Relationship management where you would be learning skills necessary to advance into a Client management role within Faveo Helpdesk.
- As an Entry level business analyst, You’ll be expected to capture complex processes and requirements from business experts in detail to form concrete, practical requirements. You’ll need to coordinate with management and IT team to further refine and develop solutions for these requirements
- End to End Account management of our existing customers
- Understand the business need & gather requirements from clients. • Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Successfully dealing with the different point of contacts from the client and serving their requirements
- Perform account management related duties and ensure that all client deadlines are met
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end projects, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain regular communication with key accounts and annual correspondence with all customers
- Responsible for Service Delivery ensuring client retention and reference
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree, professionals from technical background preferred.
- Awesome written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to form relationships with customers, including being responsive and empathetic to customers needs
- Solid work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, and ability to work independently and in a team
- Multitasking, organizational, and time-management skills
- Proactively keeps up to date on industry and customer specific issues
- Technical abilities to understand our products & client requirement
- Candidate with experience in CRM, Helpdesk industry
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio
- Do go over our company website www.ladybirdweb.com | www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Annual salary after internship ₹ 1,20,000 to ₹ 2,40,000 P.A CTC
- For Internship Stipend ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 10,000 CTC Per month
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Complimentry Lunch
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer