This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
About the Compnay:
Our Client is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. They redefine the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, they help organizations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Their product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4-7 years
About the Role:
As a member of our Expense Management Tech team you’ll choose what technical challenges you want to solve, including: design and architecture of globally distributed components/services and handling highly critical, secure data, working with modern distributed databases and computation systems that process data and generates insights for millions of customers. The Expense Engineering team is in the center of all the action and is responsible for all Enterprise Expense Management Product and Platform technologies that connect Happay solutions with Enterprise workflows delivering innovative user experiences across web and mobile. We're looking for an experienced developer to lead the development on these platforms and help evolve our architecture to achieve higher scalability, better security and availability requirements while not compromising on time to market for new product features. This opportunity provides a high-impact, high-ownership leadership role in a team that's building technology on the critical path of the customer experiences and is used every time the Happay customers manage their expenses. The position would be based out of Bangalore office.
Why join us ....
You would be responsible for building web applications that deliver the best user experiences.
You can translate customer and business needs into scalable UI architecture and components that can serve millions of users every day.
You have strong design skills and a passion for optimizing for intuitive and responsive layouts and maximizing for user to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
You understand how the end-to-end (front-end, API, Databases, network etc.) stack work and how they impact the performance of your application.
Lead and provide technical mentoring for development teams.
You are able to debug (using Debug tools/frameworks) and resolve customer issues effectively.
Collaborate, communicate with cross-functional teams from UX design, Product and other Tech teams.
- Should have 4+ years of experience in UI and web application development.
- Expert in web technologies, web app security standards and APIs (HTTP2, WebSockets etc.)
- Knowledge of data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals.
- Develop high quality code adhering to engineering best practices including automated unit and integration testing, code reviews, and documentation
- Ability to refractor and understands large and separate code bases.
- Experience managing dependencies with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Experience in building and operating highly scalable, reliable systems.
- Bachelor's / Master’s in computer science.
- Collaborate and work in a start-up environment and go the extra mile.
- Passionate to solve challenges, take ownership and fast learner.
- Good to have: NodeJS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Serverless, GraphQL, AWS stack, Monitoring and Analytics tools (New Relic, Grafana, ELK).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer