Posted by Kofluence Careers (@kofluence)
We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
As a Data Scientist:
- A self-motivated team with high energy levels.
- A great office with a cool culture.
- The freedom to do things your way, as long as you have a solid reason.
- Single point of contact for Top management & leadership team to provide cross functional data led insights. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Lead the data driven culture at the organization by ensuring that functionalteams understand their business health, find growth levers and identify opportunities for optimization
- Develop quarterly/ annual roadmap for launch of data science capabilities
- Facilitate capturing of data across all the customer interfaces and building algorithms/ models to understand and predict trends/ cohorts w.r.t customers’ behavior, preferences and patterns
- Providing recommendations and co-owning the implementation of recommendations to increase stage wise conversion ratios, TAT, revenue and profitability. Closely working with CRM & Marketing teams to design campaigns, monitor performance and analyze RoI to maximize value
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Proven working experience as a Data Scientist (5+ years) working closely with CRM team
- Hands on experience of ML based data model Implementation
- Technical expertise regarding developing data models, database design development, data mining, Segmentationtechniques and Cluster Analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzinglarge datasets like Excel, SPSS, Tableau, R, Power BI, etc.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Respecting every soul and maintaining the respectful culture
What We Need:
- Should be a management graduate.
- Somebody from the e-commerce/ online gaming industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong background in CRM
- Prior Startup experience/ working in small high impact team will be preferred
- A sharp candidate who is quick with his responses and plays a key role in critical decision-making.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer