This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Machine learning Engineer
Posted by Icicletech.com (@icicletech)
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand business and technical challenges and transform them to a machine learning / analytics problem.
- Research and implement solutions using machine learning and other AI technologies approaches to solve business problems.
- Ability to build quick solutions by understanding user stories and business requirements from different stakeholders.
- Adhere to follow best practices in development and CI/CD methods.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
- Solve architecture tasks during use-cases implementation including troubleshooting
- Develop processing patterns for data
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short- term and long- term of marketing targets and the rest of the organization.
- Consistently evaluates the technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary.
- Implement tools and libraries that will help in scalable development in the future
Skills You Must Have
- Overall experience of 4+ years in software development for products or services.
- Must have minimum 2+ years with hands-on experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or other forms of AI solutions like machine vision.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Programming expertise on Python and preferably in one or more programming languages like C++, Java, Go, etc
- Proven expertise in any of the Machine Learning tools like TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, or Caffe
- Experience in solving several real-life problems using Machine Learning tools.
- Experience delivering production-level client-facing projects.
- Knowledge of distributed, scalable architectures and CI/CD tooling
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
Good to have:
- Experience with handling Big Data (Spark, HBase, Kafka, etc)
- Experience in one or more NLP libraries (i.e. spaCy, NLTK, etc)
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have minimum 2+ years of experience as ML Engineer then, apply today!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer