This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hevo Data is a Venture Capital Funded Company, Headquartered in the Silicon Valley (San Francisco)
We've built a Real-Time Data Integration Platform that helps enterprises solve the problem of Analytics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
Some of our customers include Swiggy, CureFit, PharmEasy, Marqeta, SlicePay etc.
We are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to drive leads for our Data Integration Platform.
This role will own all Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Engine, Marketing campaigns, Alliances, Partnerships & outbound campaigns to generate leads.
To be successful in this role, you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges, depth, and autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own quarterly lead & revenue targets globally for Hevo - Data Integration Platform.
- Leverage paid & non-paid campaigns/channels to build the monthly lead funnel
- Identify new channels to keep the lead funnel growing
- Ensure all communications are in line with the business & brand guidelines
- Keep a close watch on the competition. Share best practices with the team
- Build a lead pipeline through social, events, webinars, mailing, affiliate, etc.
- Manage and report marketing budget on a regular basis
- Share reports/insights on the channel performance with stakeholders
- Ensure regular audit and reporting of all channels with the stakeholders
- Work closely with Inbound teams to ensure the calendar of activities is in sync.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- At least 2 years of experience working in demand generation role for B2B SaaS business in the International Market
- Hands-on approach to growth backed by strong instinct and strategic thinking
- Knack of generating growth with big or small budgets
- Experience in handling Social tools Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc
- Hands-on exp in working across the stack of tools impacting lead generation, drip, referral, onboarding, social listening, lead scoring, re-marketing, customer intent
- Understanding of display advertising, Programmatic, Affiliate networks and managing email campaigns.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Unmatched enthusiasm to keep up with the rest of the team.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer