This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Machine Learning / NLP Engineer
Posted by Subrat Pathak
At HealthCloudAI, we are building an assistive AI solution to bring about a phenomenal change in the quality of Indian healthcare. If you are excited about bringing a positive change in Indian healthcare, you can contribute significantly to HealthCloudAI’s product by joining us.
This is a tech lead position and you will be responsible for the machine learning product end to end. You will be working with the founders (PhDs from the University of Maryland) in developing the product. This will help you learn techniques required to build cutting edge deep learning models and deploying them in the real world. Your work here will have a significant impact on the product and you will learn a tremendous amount about building a startup.
- Use machine learning, natural language processing, data mining and statistical techniques on terabytes of clinical data including text and images.
- Design and develop cutting edge clinical NLP and ML models.
- Deploy models in real-world healthcare settings where our core products are being used.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years of hands on experience in handling diverse data sets with strong analytics concepts and ML libraries.
- Programming languages: Python, Java
- Proficient in python and using libraries -- nltk, sklearn numpy, scipy, pandas
- High proficiency with standard database skills (e.g., SQL), data preparation, cleaning, and wrangling/munging
- Deep conceptual understanding of probability, statistics, ML algorithm intuition, and computer science fundamentals.
- Deep experience in statistical and machine learning techniques such as classification, regression, feature selection and feature engineering, hyperparameter tuning, unsupervised learning methods, etc.
- NLP concepts such as information extraction, a bag of words, word embeddings.
- Comfortable with web scraping, extracting, manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Strong passion for data-driven research for answering hard questions with data.
- Passionate about startups and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Computer vision concepts such as image segmentation using deep learning.
- Knowledge of RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures
- DL frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with cloud based platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud platform and Firebase
Note: This is a full time position in Bangalore. Candidates who cannot satisfy this criteria will not be entertained.
HealthCloudAI is a fast-growing health-tech company developing assistive AI solutions for improving the quality of care provided to patients. Founders are PhDs from the University of Maryland, College Park, USA. They have worked in Silicon Valley for several years on cutting-edge products like self-driving cars, computational cameras, social media data mining, etc. They have combined research experience of 20+ years with 30+ US patents and 40+ peer-reviewed publications in major international conferences and journals.
LinkedIn profile of founders:
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer