This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Developer - Python
Posted by Linda Ravindran (@headway)
Headway.ai is a B2b2C platform that combines artificial intelligence and behavioural science to enable people, team & enterprise success.
At its core, the platform's recommendation engine powers key people processes with best-fit matched output and hyper-personalized insights to enable users make their best hiring and learning decisions, form the right learning habits and maximize talent results.
We are looking for a hands-on passionate Product Engineer with 2 to 8 yrs of experience who enjoys solving complex problems and has the ability to simplify and solve problems in a structured and organised way.
You have experience :
- Building web applications and APIs people love to use
- Working with server-side frameworks and excellent at coding in Python
- Defining and developing concrete goals and product features from user requirements and high-level product direction
- Running, monitoring, and managing a cloud-hosted SaaS application
- Designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing distributed systems
- Integration with 3rd party systems & client deployments
- Demonstrably strong object-oriented design skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Language : Python & NodeJS
- Relational database : any of mysql, postgresql, oracle
- Nosql database : Any of mongoDB, couchbase, couchdb
- Understanding of code versioning tools like git
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Testing frameworks: mocha, chai, mockery, jenkins
- Good to have experience in Machine Learning & Data Science Algos
Interested candidates - please send us your resume along with your current location, current CTC, expected CTC, timeframe to join and a short note on why you are interested in joining Headway.ai and what is your USP that you bring to the table.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer