This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Gravity is an Australian design and innovation consulting firm with a vision for disrupting the traditional consulting domain. We are powered by our Innovation Lab, where we challenge established ways of addressing business complexity through business design, service design and product design.
StrategyDotZero is Gravity’s proprietary platform intended to disrupt the way strategy is designed and executed across organisations. StrategyDotZero is a cloud-based application that takes a systemic and collaborative approach to strategy design and execution focused on strategic alignment, capability improvement and enterprise business performance management.
Our vision for the product to is to develop the next generation hybrid technology platform for future enterprises, connecting diverse methods, knowledge and emerging technologies.
The future road map for the product intends to develop a platform based architecture that will feature a storytelling user experience, build dynamic content, enable contextual analytics and develop collaborative intelligence through intelligent learning, analytics and information sharing models.
We are currently looking for Bright minded Nerdy Coders for a range of internships and full-time/part-time roles within our product development team. If you have strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies with an aptitude and desire to learn and co-design next generation solutions that span machine learning, big data or advanced analytics, we would encourage you to get in touch.
The Role :
The Engineering group at Gravity is currently looking for software developers who:
* Has 4+years of experience in a Product Development Company ( Bonus if in an enterprise software company )
*Think product (You imagine all the bits of code that it will take to create a complete feature that touches multiple services)
* Work across the stack (You are aware of how a change you make in front-end JS will affect the need to auto-scale the backend)
* Learn continuously (You cannot help but read and understand that bunch of technical papers to figure out the best way of identifying the one anomalous event in a forest of possibilities)
* Are craftsmen (and women) who build their own tools (You do not repeat a task manually if you can help it)
* Are opinionated about what they do without being obnoxious (You’re willing to stand up and fight when you know you’re right)
* Technology agnostic (You’re free to pick your tech tools, but you also know exactly why you’re using a piece of technology)
* Create systems, not just a bunch of code (You grok the entirety of the problem and design solutions that are sound, stable and adaptive)
* Think and communicate clearly and concisely
We offer an environment where you will:
* Actively influence the product roadmap
* Work with a highly motivated team
* Encounter only genuinely polite colleagues
* Be free to choose your hardware
* Be given all the help you need to develop your craft of developing elegant software
* Think less about how much you earn and more about how you can create great products
Some stuff you should be reasonably familiar with (Ideally, show us on Github/Bitbucket):
* Azure / AWS / Google cloud
Some qualities that would tip the balance in your favor:
* Interest and knowledge of basic statistics
* Interest in Machine Learning and AI
* A keen eye for elegant design
Immediate joinees preferred.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer