This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Technology Analyst (BFSI)
Posted by Amritha Mani (@amritha-mani)
We are looking for a Business Analyst in BFSI domain (specifically with Supply Chain Financing), who will be the link between our technology unit and business unit by building, supporting and ensuring end to end product development which includes understanding user requirement, conceptualizing product, creating prototypes, testing and deployment.
- Interact with users, gather user requirements, understand business impact and formulate execution plan with the team
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance for data integrity and define reporting and alerting requirements
- Lead a small team to help design, build, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team and top management
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Previous experience in Business analytics is a MUST.
- Domain expertise in BFSI domain (more specifically Supply Chain Financing, dynamic discounting)
- Should understand product development cycle, front end and back end technologies
- Have a sound knowledge about scalable database technologies like relational database
- Engineering degree from a top tier institute
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools like Tableau. Hands on experience on Microsoft SSRS will be a plus.
- Prior experience with any Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing products.
- Good experience in writing SQL queries
- Excellent knowledge in generating process documentation
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Keen to learn about new technologies and business innovations across industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills