This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Data Scientist - R/Python in an AI growth startup
Posted by Aravind Venugopalan (@aravindvenugop)
- As a core member of the delivery team, work closely with Client-facing managers to deliver solutions customized to client’s needs
- Design and execute Artificial intelligence & machine learning analysis on varied business problems (conventional and un-conventional) with a willingness to go beyond the text book
- Ability to analyse and model free form text and image data
- Apply concepts in situations which typically entails less than ideal data quality/quantity and come up with meaningful, actionable business insights
- Ability to improvise and come-up with alternative approaches to solving problems with a clear understanding of pros and cons of approaches
- A self-motivated individual with appetite to learn and grow with the organization
We are looking for professionals with between 1 to 3 years of experience who can fulfil the following criteria:
- Hands on experience with predictive modelling using machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts like deep learning
- Applying ML techniques to real world data problems (data cleaning, preprocessing, feature engg & modelling) & deriving modelling insights
- Experience with R or Python is a must; exposure to libraries like pandas, NumPy, Scrappy, Beautilfulsoup, Scikit-learn, NLTK etc. will be considered a plus
- Degree in Statistics, Economics or Engineering preferred
- Highly motivated individual with good communication skills and experience working in a startup environment
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with tools like Keras, Tensorflow, Theano will be a plus
- Experience with NoSql data stores, data management tools and techniques
What we Offer
- If you feel constrained in a large organization setup, if you are looking for an open, fun and entrepreneurial work environment, where you are rated purely based on the impact you make and where you can learn from and teach equally competent and dedicated peers then CrowdANALYTIX is for you.
- We encourage failure – we acknowledge this is critical to innovation.
- We assess your value based on potential and desire to excel - not just years of experience or past success - we recognize future is not always a reflection of the past.
- Compensation would be on par with industry standards.
CrowdANALYTIX is a platform for building high precision custom AI solutions. Our unique modular approach of building AI modules, each tuned to a single task, and combining those modules to deliver the final solution results in much higher precision than more generic AI models. In fact, we guarantee better than human level quality to all our customers. We achieve this cost-effectively and at high speed by leveraging a global community of over 20,000 data scientists that build hundreds of these AI modules in parallel. We believe in delivering quick RoI and gain the customer's trust before embarking on large scale projects. CrowdANALYTIX is based in Dallas, TX with development center in Bangalore, India..
CrowdANALYTIX operates a crowd-sourcing platform in which a large community (21000+) of independent analytical experts solve your problems using data science competitions.
Visit our community page to learn about some of the very interesting problems we’ve solved across domains: https://www.crowdanalytix.com/community
Learn about us:
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer