Data Scientist - AI/Deep Learning for Predictive Analytics
Posted by Pranav Bhalla (@pranavbhalla)
Are you interested in driving the revolution from automated to autonomous systems in real estate applications?
Here’s the right internship opportunity for You!
Join our research group located in Mumbai for a summer internship starting in May 2019, and in research for predictive and prescriptive analytics.
What are your responsibilities?
- Conduct research in the area of predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Develop research prototypes as appropriate
- Generate technical reports as appropriate
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
What skills do I need to qualify for this internship?
- B.Tech, MS or PhD students in Operations Research, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, SciPy, MatLab, Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirableGreat communication skills.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and Python programming skills.
- Data-oriented personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability working with python or another programming language
- Experience with Deep Learning tools such as Tensor flow, Theano, Torch etc.
- Capability for quick prototyping
- Past experience applying AI techniques to Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science problems would be a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer