This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
CogAI's Machine Learning Engineering Team is responsible to develop computer vision solutions to meet business use cases and to support experimentation and innovation to advance mission outcomes.
The ML team collaborates with business SMEs, architects, data engineers, developers and data scientists to identify innovative machine learning solutions that leverage data to meet business goals.
We are seeking Full Stack Computer Vision Engineer(s) who will be developing large scale computer vision algorithms for our product
The computer vision engineer ensures infrastructure and data pipelines are structured to deploy computer vision solutions.
This is what you’ll do:
**Roles & Responsibilities:**
1. Create client-side applications along the customer journey that range from understanding the video data and deriving advanced analytics from it.
2. Understand and translate business and functional needs into machine learning problem statements
3. Translate complex machine learning problem statements into specific deliverables and requirements
4. Design and develop scalable solutions that leverage machine learning and deep learning models to meet enterprise requirements
5. Work on Optimization of Neural Net and Deep Learning models for inference
6. Translate machine learning algorithms into production-level code
7. Collaborate with development teams to test and deploy machine learning models
8. Create metrics to continuously evaluate the performance of machine learning solutions
9. Maintain and improve the performance of existing machine learning solutions
10. Ensure adherence to performance standards and compliance to data security requirements
11. Keep abreast with new tools, algorithms and techniques in machine learning and works to implement them in the organization
**This is what you’ll need:**
1. Deep Learning + Computer Vision experience is must
2. Able to engineer the algorithms at scale
3. Having publications in top computer vision conferences is a plus
4. Strong understanding of probability and statistical models (generative and descriptive models)
5. Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
6. Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and results to technical and business audiences in a comprehensive manner
7. Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders, including analytics teams, development teams, product management and operations
8. Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, OOPS, functional programming
**This is where you’ll work:**
Location: Hyderabad or Bangalore or WFH
CogAI is on a mission to solve operational efficiencies inhibited by human cognitive automation limitations. By employing neurosymbologic AI, an explainable AI, we extract advanced analytics from various data sources including Video data, Operational data etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer