This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Golang - Python Developer
Posted by Devatharini (@deva1tharini)
Position: Python - Golang developer
Qualification: Any Degree
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Certifications: Completion of python certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Experience with any of the libraries such as ,MatPlotliNumPyb, Scikit learn.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping(ORM), Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning are added advantages.
- Should have good knowledge on sql and core python.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer