Data Scientist full time job opportunity in Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted by Divyesh Rathwa (@divyeshrathwa13)
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Duration: Full time & Permanent Hire
As a Data Science analyst, you will:
- Identify opportunities to impact client’s strategy, operations, and execution with data science insights
- Lead complex analytics programs, working with multi-functional teams
- Be the problem-solver and catalyst that will help business teams make better decisions using Data and Analytics
- Bring an inter-disciplinary skillset of Applied Math, Technology and Business
- Design, build, and operationalize models using the latest in AI/ML techniques to deliver meaningful solutions
- Develop Data Products/Services across Descriptive, Inquisitive and Predictive Analytics to improve business processes and drive tangible business outcomes
- Guide the team to make the right technical trade-offs to meet long term/short-term business needs
- Above all, come with a curious mind and a passionate learning mindset
Client has a multi-tasking, rapid prototyping, and agile development environment. You must have the ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Good interpersonal skills are an important part of what you bring to this role
- BS/BA in an analytical or technical field (e.g. Math, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Physics, or Engineering).
- 4+ years of industry experience in Advanced Analytics/Data science. Consulting experience (especially analytics consulting) a plus
- You are skilled at defining problem statements, breaking down complex or fuzzy business problems into analytical questions, quantifying the impact to the business, synthesizing data to “tell the story,” and recommending solutions
- Ability to manage projects and execute to aggressive timelines
- Excellent statistical understanding and experience with ML algorithms including regression, clustering, classification, decision trees, time series forecasting, neural networks, deep learning, etc.
- Experience with Python, R, SQL languages in analytical contexts
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing, data warehousing, data integration, and ETL tools (e.g. Teradata, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SAP HANA)
- Understanding of tools and infrastructure needed to support data science efforts. Bonus for cloud technologies e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- Experience with visualization tools, e.g. D3, Angular, Shiny, Tableau, Qlik, Data Studio, etc.
Thanks & Regards
Divyesh Rathwa (Dev) | Sr Talent Acquisition Executive
CANA H2R Inc.
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cana-h2r/
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer