This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Baby Destination is an investment-backed Early Stage Startup in the consumer tech domain focused on providing a personalized recommendation to new and expecting moms on all parenting-related content and products.
We are written about too. Hit these links to know more:
Location: South Delhi
We are a data-driven digital community of moms. Reaching out to over 15 Million moms organically every month across all major digital touchpoints like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and our web platform.
Every month we have over 7 Lac conversations across our community across multiple languages. To understand and grow our community, we have been utilizing NLP/ML on conversations and building models to help uncover meaningful insights and build solutions for community admins, moderators, and brands.
To lead and spearhead our efforts in using textual analysis via Machine learning and develop solutions for complex business problems, we are looking for Sr. Data Scientist to lead both Data Science and Business Intelligence & Reporting, Team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Engineering, Products, Sales, Marketing. to breakdown complex business problems and recommend data science products
- Understand and translate business solutions into mathematical models and work on building model-based solutions around these using NLP and ML.
- Work with product and technology to integrate the model into business solutions.
- Take full accountability of data & model integrity and ensure proper implementation and validation of modeling results.
- Set up a framework for use of cutting-edge data mining, machine learning techniques
- Use techniques from artificial intelligence/ machine learning to solve supervised & unsupervised learning problems
- Design solutions for complex business problems related to BIG Data by using NLP/ Machine Learning/ Text Mining techniques
- Recommend & implement best practices around the application of statistical modeling
- Develop & implement solutions to fit business problems which may include applying algorithms from a standard statistical tool or custom algorithm development
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computational Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning or Computer Science with a focus on Data Science.
- Strong foundations in Data Science concepts especially in text analytics and NLP.
- 5+ Years in NLP/Text Analytics
- 3+ Yrs of experience in R, Python and Big Data
- Experience in building robust models using Machine Learnings.
- Track record of driving business value and growth by leveraging analytics and innovative solutions
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer