This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Artivatic : Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 25+ team focus on technology. The artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Millions plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly. - Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, healthcare, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behaviour, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
As a Speech/Vioice Scientist, a typical day might include the following;
- Build from scratch Deep learning/Machine learning models to do highly accurate Speech Recognition and Synthesis capabilities in English and Indian Languages. Take end-to-end ownership from ideation to implementation
- Work Hands-on-Hands with the Data Engineers/Software Engineers to deploy, at scale, a collection of Integrated Microservices that enables a variety of core Speech tasks e.g. data collection, noise modeling, language models, language transliteration, wake-up word detection, command recognition, speaker recognition, speech recognition (STT) and emotionally intelligent natural speech synthesis (TTS) in English and Indian languages
- Advance the state-of-the-art in Speech Recognition and Synthesis through fundamental and applied research, publish our research in top tier conferences, and create IP
This Job might be for you if;
- 1-5 years of experience delivering Speech based solutions using both traditional and/or deep learning based approaches. Experience working on Speech technologies for Indian languages is plus.
- Exceptionally smart candidates with strong interest in working on Speech can also be considered w/o prior Speech experience • Experience/knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques such as GBM, random forest, etc Required Technical Expertise;
- Bachelors or Masters or PhD in Computer Science/Mathematics/Electrical Engineering or related areas
- Excellent coding skills in one or more mainstream languages like Python, Java. Skills in using TensorFlow/PyTorch/Pandas/SKlearn is highly desirable
- Sound understanding of Machine learning and Deep learning fundamentals Preferred or Desired Technical Expertise;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Excellent team player and communication skills
- Working with Alexa, GoogleOK, Siri would be plus
- A solid track record of publications in top tier conferences and journals as well as rich patent portfolio is plus
- You will work on a product that millions use and love every day, transforming how people transact.
- We are a flat organization, which means that we believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
- We believe in upping the possibilities of what technology can do in a large society.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to interact with world-class developers and in generally a bunch of very smart people you can inspire and learn from
Insurance, Travel Compensation & Flexible Work Culture
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer